TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but damn if I can remember who...

you sent me an PM yesterday or the day before saying you got the insert and to let you know when the MO came through...

ok, it's here....

oh and on a side note, I will be SOOOO FRICKIN GLAD when the moving stuff is over.

·
Registered
967 Posts
ahh.. ehhh... it was me!!

I also forgot what I bought, but send it all to my address!!

:)

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Sounds like one of those Nigerian scams. I wouldn't put it in your bank account. :coocoo

:laugh

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Don't worry, the real sender will probably start a thread in a week or two saying how you ripped him off :)

just be sure to link this thread...and start writing things down, none of us are getting any younger :-(

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Josephd14 said:
No it's was Mine... you can send my ...........Vandriver clutch cover to me??:devious

we know it wasnt this guy!:laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
358 Posts
Yea, i realized it after i posted then Ment to edit and never did.. oh well.. I was obviously joking..:laugh

·
Registered
909 Posts
Money order ?, i sent ya a paypal a few days ago thou :) along with a pm for the clutch cover :)

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well everything is completed, just that he wanted me to PM him saying I got the MO, he PM'ed me saying he got the insert... just for the life of me can't remember who it was and can't find the PM.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Rifleman said:
well everything is completed, just that he wanted me to PM him saying I got the MO, he PM'ed me saying he got the insert... just for the life of me can't remember who it was and can't find the PM.
WooooWhoooooo FREE MONEY!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts