TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i sure did.. but it aint that bad.. i think i was really lucky since i had finished 2 hours of twisty roads and was pullin in the parking lot when i cranked the throtle thinkin im in nutreal but i wasnt and it slid sideways and landed on my knee.. bike its not bad at all. little scratched up and need a shifter and blincker and the cluctch switch and my new pipe is scrached:banghead a bit(no dents) my knee took the blow.. thanks to my friends Jesse "Slow50" , Will and James things went smooth.. so i just want you guys to give Jessie a tap on the back for being there for me yesterday .. he delt with the cop then went home got his truck picked up my bike which Mark had road to his house then picked me up from the hospital and took us both home.. everything a man needs in a friend + some..:thumbup.. i just cant wait to gte my baby fixed and get back on it.. but for the meen time i can do stricks on my crutches.. :laugh
i concider my self lucky cuz it could have been lot worse if it had happend while on the twisties.. i was wearing helmet gloves jacket and boots..

So Del i wanna do a wheel chair race with you.. or maybe get couple of blonds too push us throw the mall or somehting.:lol

Ash

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:doh Crashing usually sucks, but its great to have friends you can count on:thumbup :clap Jesse

What happend to your knee? Hope its not too bad off. I'd highly recomend riding pants in the future:)

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
You're probably lucky considering you didn't use proper gear. Very lucky that didn't happen in the twisties! :scared

No heal up and get that bike fixed. :thumbup

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
glad to hear all injuries (bike and rider) are minimal :thumbup kudos to your friends that were there to help!

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
:eek, Sorry to hear Ash, but Glad you are okay. Stand up guy slow50, Jesse.

:hail

Glad everything went relatively well.

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Bummer bout the get off, least it wasn't a total wad up.

save the busted bits, I can add them to the exchange and you can offset the price of new parts.

heal up, we'll get'er back on her legs before you know it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
man that sucks,just glad you are ok.
some advice though
".. i was wearing helmet gloves jacket and boots.."
ALLWAYS WEAR PANTS!

:)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Well, that makes three bikes my truck has rescued and two people that I've picked up and taken home from the hospital now.....It's all good though, I'd expect absolutely nothing less from anyone that I ride with on a daily basis. The way I see it we all have to stick together, were dropping like flies and everyone else things were crazy for doing what we do. I'll help anyone that needs help honestly, rider or not that's just how I am. It really sucks to need help and not have anyone even offer a second of their time to lend a helping hand. The bike is'nt bad ash, just worry about the shifter and the knee, winter is basically here anyway so you've got plenty of time.

·
Registered
600 Posts
THAT SUCKS!!!!!

got your blinker biatch! But no connector... FREE

got your rear one too in case you didn't do my undertail mod yet... FREE

Sh!t man, I hope your knee gets better...

Cut the fricken cans off to get rid of the scratch :thumbup
ATA+ get some gear hope ya feel better.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys.. the knee is bruised pretty bad.. lots of black red and blue colors and some green too.. nothing was broken but doc says something was messed up with my ligaments and tendons:dowhat . so im gonna go for a second check up tomorrow...for some reason my neck is a bit stiff although my helmet never toched the groound:confused .. my hip is hurting and my wrist is also starting to hurt a bit.. :O

thanks chuck it would be nice if u send the blinkers over my way.. i do have the connectors.. asfar as the pipe slashing goes.. i dont think i have enough balls to do that since its a brand new "slightly scratched:rant " full race system.

at least now i wouldnt feel left out when bikers start showing off the4re battle scars...:lol

Ash

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Chuck the "Canless wonder". I guess that is one way to get around can rash.:laugh

good LORD man, that has got to be an attention grabber. The thing is fookin loud WITH stock cans and EPA regs....

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Ash that sucks to hear, Glad your mostly alright. Keep us posted on what you find out.
Heal quick.
Jesse:)

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
chuck.. since i got my yoshi system i dont need the modded cans anymore.. but im sure some other zoner would be happy to grab them.. and i can pay shippin if you like if someone decided that they need them :thumbup

thanks again guys this shows how good of a comunity this site really is :hail

Ash

1 - 20 of 22 Posts