TLZone Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found some EBC HH pads for a good price on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...K:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=4561045948&rd=1&rd=1

But the seller hasn't opened the bidding for international buyers (I'm in Oz). I have contacted the guy 3 times during the week asking to let me bid and I have someone(s) in the US who would ship to me, so he only needs to ship inside US.

I am getting no response whatsoever.

Can anyone help a guy out here? Are my aussie dollars are not green enough. :laugh Obviously with 89 items left, he's doing so well that he doesn't need my sale. :lol

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
i just bought a set for the front for about 80 US dollars throu a local shop.. so figure i buy 2 + shipping it will be somewhere around there.. if u want i can go to the same local shop.. buy them for you and ship them over to ausi.. let me know what u think

Ash

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Ruby, I could ship them to you? either get them off internet or down my local dealer, let me know :thumbup

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Getting them shipped is not a problem. Placing a bid is the problem. The seller's getting quite rude about it now ("get your friend to call, I won't deal with you"), so I'd rather not give him a sale.

Thanks for the offer. I'm checking out Calsportsbike right now, so I should be right :thumbup

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
ruby, i can get the brakes for about the same price (probably less). let me call my buddies shop today and get the price. then i'll ge tthem ou tto you asap if you are interested.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Same here- I can get them for you at my shop.I need $24 A PAIR (Dealer price) (2 PR FA-158HH FRONT, 1 PR FA63HH REAR) plus the postage
as far as that goes, check out www.route3amotor.com
order online
parts unlimited
get me a part number, and I will get anything for dealer prices
Art

1 - 6 of 6 Posts