TLZone Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold off the Husqvarna today, sort of sad to see her go, but I took a mini-bike in partial trade. So now I have 2 DR-Z70's all pimped out. Woo Hoo!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Umm, aren't you a little old to be hangin' wheelies on those little scooters Doug?

:laugh

Damn though, if you were closer I woulda taken the Tard off yer hands :thumbup :yumyum

·
Registered
178 Posts
You'll regret selling the motard I guarantee it, you'll miss the smile factor, the wheelies out of bends, the wheelies over a crest in the road, wheelies from the lights, wheelies for the sake of it, wheelies, wheelies...............basically you'll miss the wheelies and end up a sad sad man:laugh

·
Nothing to see here...move along
2,463 Posts
You'll regret selling the motard I guarantee it, you'll miss the smile factor, the wheelies out of bends, the wheelies over a crest in the road, wheelies from the lights, wheelies for the sake of it, wheelies, wheelies...............basically you'll miss the wheelies and end up a sad sad man

I'm thinking he even smiles in his sleep with this in the garage...wheelies shouldn't be a problem either :laugh

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the mini-bikes cover me when I can't ride the big bikes. I just cleared off the back yard, and now have lots of mini-bike room to play with. As to wheelies, I have no issue. Actually, the Huskie was the hardest to wheelie bike I had. It was more a stoppie toy. I have 2 big ass V-Twins, I can wheelie the crap out of, so not a loss in the wheelie department.

Poor, Poor, me. :doug

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
Well, the mini-bikes cover me when I can't ride the big bikes. I just cleared off the back yard, and now have lots of mini-bike room to play with. As to wheelies, I have no issue. Actually, the Huskie was the hardest to wheelie bike I had. It was more a stoppie toy. I have 2 big ass V-Twins, I can wheelie the crap out of, so not a loss in the wheelie department.

Poor, Poor, me. :doug
but i bet you will miss the sliding around corners, the speed bumps that make nice urban jumps and the ability to go anywhere.

Ok, I admit it; I'm a tard and happy to be one...finally!

Thanks Doug!

Let the fun begin! :thumbup

Don't think i will ever sell my SM. It's just to much fun!!!

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I loved it, but not like my first one. The KTM was awesome, but a huge PITA to keep maintained. So I am happy to move on and have a comfortable ass perch for my rides.

This the second, former Doug bike, for Misfire....What a Stud!

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The best thing is since this happened, I have become "Re-Tarded" Life is good my friend!

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:doug a sweet set of toys all around there doug :banana

1 - 14 of 14 Posts