TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a pair of paint guns, one large (Basecoat) gun and one small (Clear/primer) gun. These are great guns, and they spray consistently even. I am selling them because I bought a four sets on a bulk order deal for me and some of my colleagues. This is the last set. These are great beginner-intermediate guns for anyone looking to try their hand at some painting. I'm also throwing in a pressure regulator and air oil/water filter. Both of these items are a must have for painting with hvlp guns. All you need is an air compressor. Below is everything included:

- 1x Large HVLP Gravity fed stainless steel 1.7 mm nozzle gun
- Large 600cc paint cup
- Manual and cleaning kit for above gun
- 1x mini Gravity fed stainless steel 1.0 mm nozzle gun
- Mini 150cc paint cup
- Manual and cleaning kit for above gun
- 1x line pressure gauge (A MUST HAVE for using these guns)
- 1x oil/water filter (you cannot get a good paint job with oil and water seeping into your air line, and into your spray.

This entire set is worth over $100, but I'm only hoping to get $40+shipping. I've also got a pretty comprehensive painting guide that I can send you, or you can go check out Chuck's site ( http://www.chucksirois.com/TL1000/fileshare/files/TWALKsPaintGuide.doc ). I'll probably be putting this up on ebay next week if nobody here is interested. And, if you'd like to see an example of the quality paint job you can expect from these guns with very little fuss, just check out the link in my signature block for pics of my recently painted TLR.

Attachments

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP- Haven't heard from any of the fellas I received PMs from last week- still for sale

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These guns are made by Ridge Rock. They used to only make tile cutters and air compressors/gauges , but over the past few years they've started making some really good, affordable paint equipment.
Moved to the other for sale area.

What brand are these?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is just a ballpark # using 10lbs as the package weight. If it is slightly more, I'll eat the extra cost on shipping. I prefer to use UPS, they are a hell of a lot more reliable than the USPS, and I'm a big fan of tracking numbers.

UPS Ground
Billable Weight: 10.0 lbs.
1 By End of Day
Thursday
November 9, 2006 $8.76 *

What do you want for shipping to 23141? Type?

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
RATS.

I saw this and kept reading thinking hmmm, I think I'll ge these to try some things out. I see Dave got them nice score. :hail

:cheers

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
Well check this out. The vendor that I went through back in August has an Ebay store where you can buy the same set for about $20 more than I just sold my set for. It's still a great deal. Here's the link to a recent ebay listing
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-HV...016QQitemZ260049214738QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

That is what I used to determine my offer to you. :) Other vendors have them seperately for about $20 each also, plus shipping of course. No doubt this was a better deal, hence why I jumped on it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts