TLZone Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just changed my rear tyre and got to put the rear wheel on tomorrow and always have trouble with the chain going tight, not now, going to flip it over as you say. Thanks

·
Registered
131 Posts
HAHA i like how you mentioned where the little piece of wood is from "ainsworth timber". No your not to detailed at all haha! thats good.

·
Registered
127 Posts
this is an amazing "how to" .. great work, for you and your misses :cheers

Putting the wheels back in:

Get the axle and cable cutters in easy reach. You're about to do the most fiddly part of the whole job.

here's what I'm going to do to eliminate that issue .... seeing as I'm am also using the bottle jack under the motor method,.. i'm just going to jack the front up again until the swing-arm holes align with the wheel :D .... and then i'm going to use my newly acquired info.. and flip the axle around :D.. and presto it will be in lol

·
Registered
378 Posts
Anyone have these pics to reload since Photobucket is screwing everyone? I've got about 20k on my bike, just put on a new rear tire and cleaned every drop off grease I could get my hands on so I could apply new. It's been apart a couple of days and I've forgotten the exact order. I wanna re grease everything but I don't wanna over grease and have it splatter all over the tire after my first ride.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts