TLZone Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This believe it or not is a clip from a bloke I work with, tho for how much longer I don't know.....this is why bikers get a BAD name in the UK :( A complete f**king twat!! :coocoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG8mhqg4tWo

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:coocoo

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
tht sorta shit makes car drivers think all riders r lunatics. i like goin fast. but man hes a ****wit.
There is a time and a place for going fast... and it's definately not in town, on those tiny english street.. :coocoo

What a dickhead

·
Registered
191 Posts
prime candidate for a darwin award right there!

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
What a nob:coocoo Is he still alive:O If he carrys on that way he won't be for much longer. As mentioned, it won't just be himself he takes out though:banghead

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
:banghead

·
Registered
906 Posts
Tell him to go swallow daggers and lightbulbs or pierce his nuts or more of that crazy shit to make sure he only hurts himself.

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
I was somewhat scared for my life when I rode at 170MPH plus (reason for selling) but I never rode that fast into on coming traffic. The guy has talent it appears but his risky behavior may get him killed.

His antics are the same as the Ghost rider though, for some reason the Ghost Rider is praised for the same style of riding.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
i suggest you hand his name and this video into the cops. what f fookin tw4t!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
prick!! what more is there to say

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:stupid

·
Registered
206 Posts
The comments under the video pretty much cover it............ What a douche nozzle.......... :coocoo

·
Registered
334 Posts
mabey his next video will show a soccer mom on her cell phone open the door to her suburban at the end :devious

1 - 16 of 16 Posts