TLZone Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys/gals, well after doing the super duper chucks_net slash exhaust mod im thinking she is just gonna be too loud, dont get me wrong, its sounds soooo killer and would love to keep in on there but its just about at the line of insanity :devious so come tax time i was thinking of tryin to find a nice used full system for my 03 TLR. whats the best price thats out there? any good websites that have em for cheaper than others? or anyone looking at getting rid of their full sys?
thanks ya'll
ryan

·
Registered
871 Posts
talk to bilbo he may be able to get you a discount, he knows a guy who knows a guy. wink wink

·
Registered
926 Posts
All I can say is keep an eye out on ebay. I stumbled across a MINT full yoshi system for $400!:) The guy took terrible pics of it, ans said it has a few scratchs and nobody bid on it. I took the chance and picked it up. There was a few small scratchs but were hidden by the heat shields.:) Other than that the thing was MINT.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got my eyes glued on ebay, just not much on there right now as far as used all i see is new systems at 1000+yuck :)

·
Registered
871 Posts
what about the guy that makes the under the seat exhaust for around 1000.00?:)

·
Registered
871 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think it's the cycle design in Phillipston Mass. - After i wheelied mine over - these guys blew away the competition on replacement parts - price, availability, and shipping time were all incredible.

My Yosh RS3 slip ons were $300 apiece

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i know slip ons and whatnot are pretty reasonable but im lookin for a full system.....penny pincher

·
Registered
878 Posts
So you want a full system but only want to pay for a slip on system?

:p

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
werd :) hahahha hey there are deals out there i just have to be lucky enough to find one

·
Registered
871 Posts
:coocoo

·
Registered
699 Posts
Just curious, but do you hava a teka, powercommander, or yoshi box to remap after you buy the full system. If you don't, you might want to purchase one otherwise you get the stumbles and a loss in the mid rpm's.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Nevermind the above, i forgot to check your signature:banghead

1 - 15 of 15 Posts