TLZone Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the title says, how do i get access to my sidelight bulb as i want to change it?
2000 TLR

Thanks in Advance

Daz aka Cadburys Man.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
Front parking lamp? :dunno

Sidelights are genrally parking lights. The AU & US headlights don't have them just the Euro's I think. Having never seen one I can't help. :)

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
undoo the D shaped plastic fillet under the nose fairing and the side light is a twist fit rubber with a pushin bulb :)

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Come on Gigas, you had to see the humor in that. :devious
Opps, sorry man.. I guessed it was a bad copy&paste for a reply different than this one..
Different frequences, sorry I didn't get it :banghead
My reply was my humorous addition to the thread :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
undoo the D shaped plastic fillet under the nose fairing and the side light is a twist fit rubber with a pushin bulb :)
Ahh righty, i now see what you mean ;)
How are you supposed to get the plastic plug things out of the centre tho as they are flush?

·
Registered
871 Posts
cadbury can you post some pics i am curious to see the part of which you speak?:)

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
push in the center of the little black thingys with a narrow tip screwdriver not to hard tho just gentle like and they drop right out

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
push in the center of the little black thingys with a narrow tip screwdriver not to hard tho just gentle like and they drop right out
Doesn't that make them tighter?
I thought you had to somehow pull the centre pin towards you to loosen it?

Daz.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
once you push the center pin in it will loosen the plastic rivet and you can pull it out with you finger nail. then push the center pin down so it hangs below the rivet head before you reinstall it. It will make sence once you do it

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
once you push the center pin in it will loosen the plastic rivet and you can pull it out with you finger nail. then push the center pin down so it hangs below the rivet head before you reinstall it. It will make sence once you do it
Sorted, thanks for that dude ;)
The new LED sidelight/parking bulb looks sweet :) :devious

1 - 14 of 14 Posts