TLZone Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked for a mate for Hotels in Brighton and amongst others he came up with Pelirocco

The Durex Play Room
is their latest room...they have 18 other 'unique' rooms!:laugh

It says,
"Our flagship suite, the ultimate "dirty weekend" room. Dedicated to all things decadent and indulgent, think burlesque, kitsch and sexy boudoir all rolled into one.

8 ft round bed, mirrored canopy, separate living area, 42” plasma for PS2/internet/TV/radio, luxury ensuite bathroom, pole dancing area, giant plunge bath and double monsoon shower heads and its own entrance from the street.

£220.00 (sun-thurs). £250.00 (fri/sat and bank holidays or £290.00 for a one night booking)."

A bloody PS2 and internet?:confused With prices like that, who on earth is gonna check their email and play a superbike game!:dowhat ...I wanna walk outta there with my tadger about to fall off through over-use!

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
:confused With prices like that, who on earth is gonna check their email and play a superbike game!:dowhat ...I wanna walk outta there with my tadger about to fall off through over-use!
mate there is only so much you can pull yourself off before you have to have a PS2 break and check in on the Zone.. :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
:jack:jack:jack:jack:jack

:laugh :laugh

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
Don't all hotels come with a "pole dancing area?" :laugh

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mate there is only so much you can pull yourself off before you have to have a PS2 break and check in on the Zone.. :laugh :laugh
well as much as I like the zone, if I had some hot snatch available to me, I'd be logging in somewhere else:devious

:laugh

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Not with your sore ribs & shoulder matey boy!:laugh

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
That sounds cool, I wonder if Mrs Posh want to wander Darn Sarf.
Trouble is I bet there has been a few willy wooftas stay in it, may put me off a little:puke

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Chris, are you going to be able to afford that room and some "hot snatch"?
Chances are, after a couple of goes, she's going to say:

"Well Chris, even though you are the biggest stud muffin I've ever met in my professional career and you've taught me a thing or two as well but I do have a living to make, so sorry no more freebies!"

And you'll be left there all alone with a PS2 and an internet connection!:laugh

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not with your sore ribs & shoulder matey boy!:laugh
That ain't gonna stop me:devious :laugh

.... :dowhat

That sounds cool, I wonder if Mrs Posh want to wander Darn Sarf.
Trouble is I bet there has been a few willy wooftas stay in it, may put me off a little:puke
Don't worry posh, I'm sure they clean the ceiling after every 'guest'. :yes

Chris, are you going to be able to afford that room and some "hot snatch"?
Chances are, after a couple of goes, she's going to say:

"Well Chris, even though you are the biggest stud muffin I've ever met in my professional career and you've taught me a thing or two as well but I do have a living to make, so sorry no more freebies!"

And you'll be left there all alone with a PS2 and an internet connection!:laugh
THAT'S TOTALLY WRONG tim...I'd stay and email her mum to come over - possible 'friends and family' discount:devious :D

:lol :lol :lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts