TLZone Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are booked in,
look forward to seeing you all,
get it booked guys don't want to be the only ones there:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :puke

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
mapquest reckon it's about 3hrs for us :banghead bollox. on a saturday evening. double bollox.

they still have rooms, will book 2moro night.

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Anyone who is travelling alone and requires 1 half of a twin please post up, it may be possible to partner you up with someone else, please bear in mind if you are a bit weird it could be a good opportunity to 'come out' now as it may make pairing that bit easier.

·
Premium Member
6,916 Posts
My wife tells me I'm weird... :O

I don't think it's 'cos of the ultra loud snoring, the farting or night time teeth grinding and mumbling tho..:laugh she's got used to those nightly frolicks..

I think it's because I apparently, on occasion, sit bolt upright in bed and scream the house down............... she says it wakes her up and stops her getting a night's sleep...

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
I think it's because I apparently, on occasion, sit bolt upright in bed and scream the house down............... she says it wakes her up and stops her getting a night's sleep...
I'd get rid of that mirror at the end of your bed If I were you Richard :coocoo :laugh

·
Premium Member
6,916 Posts
I haven't got a mirror at the end of the bed............. me feet do stick out tho..:lol

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I'm booked:banana

Don't know if I'm sharing with PJ, Phil or 'Big' Al. Ooh the anticipation. I tried to get a threesome, I mean triple room but they don't do them!
Shame the dance studio won't be open, I was going to bring my leotard :devious

If you're booking, do it online, because if you book direct over the phone they want to charge £100 for a twin (as opposed to £88)

At least there's something to look forward to after Christmas now, besides an unhealthy bank balance!

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
794 Posts
Mr and Mrs Fish are booked and ready to go.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Received comformation today about booking, see you all there.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Mr fragle and his pit bitch are booked see you guys there:cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts