TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been in hospital the last couple of days. Felt crook and left work early, went to docs, doc sent me to hospital.

Whilst I can't and won't disclose the nature of my stay ... I was so ****ing bored! :banghead

I went in as a private patient. The food is better ... and so are the nurses :devious ...but still boring with no internet.

I'm home now.

Having my whinge on how bored I was. :laugh Hope I can go riding this weekend. :bawling

Anyone ever actually had a hospital stay they enjoyed?

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Glad to hear you're home! So let the games begin..

Morning sickness?

Severe period pain?

Bosses boot stuck in arse?

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Anal Fissure?

Seriously now mate.....yes, seriously, we all hope your better. Dont we people!!!

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Got a pubic hair stuck in back of throat

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
maybee a sex toy stuck some were it shouldnt have been

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Seriously now mate.....yes, seriously, we all hope your better. Dont we people!!!
Speak for yourself!:lol

J/K
Didn't they teach you what not to use a vacumn cleaner for in school:laugh

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
The final part of the OP ? How did that Helen Reddy song go :laugh
:lol

Hear me roar!

I am strong
I am invincible
I am ?? ?? ??

Ruby, I've got some left over stickers for you :yes

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Hamster removal? :O

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Ah-ha!! Yes, a severe case of Richard Geere syndrome :laugh

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Oh yeah, I've enjoyed a stay in dock.................we ran the nurses abso' fookin stupid :laugh :laugh :laugh and it was the night before Valentines Day, they loved us really :devious

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
fell off the ladder whilst changing a light bulb in the nude and somehow it landed 6 inches up yer bum? unbroken, much less...............

·
Registered
1,236 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Gee, I just love the brotherhood :lol

You guys have obviously been browsing the 'anything goes' open forum before posting up here. :laugh

Though I do wonder if being in for removal of a misused sex toy would get me the right attention from the nurses? :devious

:lol

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Glad to hear you're home! So let the games begin..

Morning sickness?

Severe period pain?

Bosses boot stuck in arse?
Not like you to start off the shit-flinging Steve :rolleyes :laugh

I wish I did have the above :laugh I'd have been in and discharged quicker.

Had nurses coming into my room every bloody two hours to take samples (not the samples you dirty pigs are thinking) :laugh and check blood pressure, temp etc. I couldn't get any decent sleep :rant Then again, with the nurses I had, it was kind of okay :laugh

Had my own room which was also okay. First time I've gone private. Been to public hospitals and had to share rooms with ****ing whinging old farts (like you Steve) :laugh

·
Registered
271 Posts
good to hear yall right Ruby!

next time put some food at the end of the chute so the gerbal has some incentive to come out :laugh

keep giving those samples to the nurses in nine months you can go back and they'll all have little ruby jnr's running along in procession

1 - 20 of 21 Posts