TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all:)
before i start this isnt a plea for symathy:blush its more of a............fook i dont know its just realy a................... got nowt else to do thread:laugh
as some of you may know i was diagnosed with cancer of the bladder about 3 to 4 weeks ago (beleve it or not i cant remember exactly when:dowhat )
anyhoo i went in to hospital on thursday for a small op:dowhat basicaly they had to remove a tumour from my bladder ,this ment getting to it through the quickest rout and as thats through me knob it was a REALY short rout:devious :laugh
its just to let you know that it all went fine (apart from having to wait 5 1/2 hours for a bed:dowhat )
the docs say it looks ok,nothing worse than they thought, and in a couple of weeks i should have the biopsy results and take it form there:)
i had what they call a cemo flush.Basicaly they put cemo stuff in your bladder for an hour or so to help kill of owt thats left over.This bit WAS funny theres 2 nurses and a doctor all dressed head to toe in protective gear (rubber aprons,masks gauntlest the lot) coz they say its realy nasty stuff if it get on ya skin..................................and then they say "dont worry,were just gona inject it up ya knob and ito ya bladder":dowhat dont worry:dowhat :laugh
anyhoo hospital sucks,lying about for hours on end with sexy nurses running about after you:devious it realy sucks:devious :laugh

AND FOR ALL YOU GUYS OUT THERE,if you start pissing blood:dowhat GET TO THE DOCS:rant fook the embarisment just go,i luckly only left it a month but they told me i was lucky it (the tumor) bled as it could have quite easly not have for months after the first sighn of blood, and it would have been ALOT different with the outcome if id left it that long:dowhat
keep it safe and enjoy your selves people............you never know how short ya life can be ;)
Dave:)

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Fair play to ya Dave, sounds liek it went well.I'm not gonnaaccept a little thing like cancer for getting you off the next rideout. Get well soon bro and my fingersare crossed for you. Take care

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
hope it all turns out well for you dave:hail :hail
im at hospital tomorow for some nasty big needles stuck in me and im honestly CRAPPING it:puke :puke
if i feel ok afterwards the wife is taking me to BLACKPOOL for 3 days with the grandson,he's the only one who cheers me up lately:hail :hail :hail

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Feck :dowhat

hope alls ok mate .. chin up ( bet only thing you can get up atm .. sorry just trying to cheer you up :slapmyselfsmiley)

Glad to hear you ok mate ... keep well i know you will :)

UKJeff said:
hope it all turns out well for you dave:hail :hail
im at hospital tomorow for some nasty big needles stuck in me and im honestly CRAPPING it:puke :puke
if i feel ok afterwards the wife is taking me to BLACKPOOL for 3 days with the grandson,he's the only one who cheers me up lately:hail :hail :hail

Pop in for a cuppa mate .. be nice to see ya :)

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
ONE will be staying at the big blue hotel depending on my after treatment feelings:O
i hate hospitals and dont wish anyone to go through the same as DAVE:hail :hail

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
UKJeff said:
ONE will be staying at the big blue hotel depending on my after treatment feelings:O
i hate hospitals and dont wish anyone to go through the same as DAVE:hail :hail

My mate if the top engineer for the plesure beech ... just gimme a quick txt when ya going on the BIG ONE and i,ll get him to give you a nice relaxing veiw from the top ...

for a hour or so :lol

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Take it easy Dave and look after yourself matey :thumbup

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
:dowhat Oooh, that's gonna sting when ya finally get to go :devious :)crosseslegsandwincessmiley) .....:banghead

Soory to hear the news, but glad you seem to have caught it in good time Dave, let's hope all go's well for a happy outcome :)

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Good to hear you're on the mend, don't think they would need a long tool for me either. Hope you get better soon sir, best wishes to you and yours for a speedy and complete recovery.:thumbup

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
I know about the hospital thingy. I had to leave early to come home so I could go to the bathroom. Yeah... they have bathrooms but I have a problem with public restrooms sometimes. I made two painful trips to the jon while at the hospital last week and each time my socks and undies got wet from the floor. Luckily the wife was outside the door to put new garments on me each time. This turned me off and the public restroom fetish thing kicked in. I had to share my room with someone and I think he missed the toilet a few times.

I vowed no more restroom breaks until I get home.

Sounds like you will be up and about quickly. That procedure would have had made me worried a bit too. :eek

·
No Likey No Spiders
6,412 Posts
Glad the surgery went well as it could have dave.
:cheers Here's to a speedy recovery and no more bad news down the road.

+1 on the pissing blood - except mine have always been kidney stones. :kicknuts
I've a nice collection of them at my doctors office.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Dave, you have to get well soon matey cos you're gonna be at the BMF in May for the party.................right :thumbup

Good advice tho', hope it doesn't happen to me ..............................mind you, nurses all day :O as long as they're good-looking Male ones :laugh

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Um...that's really screwed up. Your supposed to put your knob in the hot nurses...not let the nurses put stuff in your knob! :banghead :puke

Here's hoping your through the worst of it and on a speedy recovery. :thumbup

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Glad things are going to plan Dave:thumbup Hope you get the all clear in future. Jeff, hope tomorrow goes well for you too.

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
paul.haydock said:
Jeff, hope tomorrow goes well for you too.
. . . . . . . . cheers paul,ive got to take the son to work at half 5(dustbin lorry:O ) and then work up the courage to go to the doctors:confused :puke :puke

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
I guess im lucky or just strange when it comes to hospital treatment:O it doesn't usually bother me what they do (although daves story of inseting things up my knob did make me cringe:eek:mg) I know what you mean about needles though as the wife is terrified when she has to have one:banghead makes me go with her everytime:rant Must make her feel better knowing there is a even bigger prick holding her hand:banghead :laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...get well soon, so you can take care of the hot nurses:thumbup...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts