TLZone Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some new pics with a few new pieces installed. Got a black shifter, some black levers (finally, everyone had fake carbon fiber), black extreme graphics undertail, and a black extreme graphics knock off i found on ebay. The guy makes some nice tails. Let me know if you want his egay name.

Let me know if they dont show up, trying a new image site since photobucket likes to lower the quality with this camera.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Looking good:thumbup

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
bike looks great :thumbup

·
Registered
871 Posts
have you ever been a tlom, if not i am going to nominate you next time bike looks great

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nah. Just got her back in august. havent really cleaned it up nice since then.

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
your chain needs some love, but otherwise she looks great

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Yes. looks good, but your chain needs lots of love :coocoo

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It just got lots of love last weekend. It stays outside and whenever it is even the slightest bit humid or rains it does that in a matter of days.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Mine is outside too - I spray the sides with bell ray super clean once a month or so and that works great for keeping the rust away, even in the rain etc. Somehow it doesn't pick up much grime either:thumbup

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool. I'll have to try that. i cant keep it off either of ours.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Is that a powdercoat on the rearset brackets? I like the look of that, but with that the heal guards seem out of place. Maybe a CF covering, or powdercoat them yellow or black. :O

1 - 14 of 14 Posts