TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still adding mods to the tlr streetfighter. I'm looking at adding some type of fairings, but not the stock ones. I want something alittle smaller. I know I can make a belly fairing out of some stock aluminum, but I was wandering about side fairings. Has anybody ever made any? Sure it may not be a streetfighter anymore, but I think it needs something alittle more on the sides. I may just get the frame powdercoated, but thought I would throw this out to the tlr world and see what has been tried or if any other ideas came up. :dowhat Thanks for all the past answers to my posts.

·
Registered
451 Posts
check with chelapa, he can make virtually anything i think..his website is www.fibercustoms.com, ive seen his work in person and it is well done! :devious

·
Registered
285 Posts
I made some but it is a lot of work for just one set if you want to keep the weight down because you have to make your master set then a mold and then your finished part.
My TLR

My SV pictures aren't up to date since I had painted them silver to match the rest of the bike and put and additional light on it.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I think a Paul Smart ducati fairing would look great on a TL along with the duc tail section .

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I think a Paul Smart ducati fairing would look great on a TL along with the duc tail section , both pounded out of aluminum . I like the big round headlight look .

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice pics. Thanks for all the input. Right now I'm leaning towards the sheet metal idea. I have some diamond plate and normal just laying around. All it would cost me is my time :coocoo which I never have enough of....yet I keep taking on more projects. :banghead Some day I'll learn :O Right???

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
oops!:O double post ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts