·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Spammer

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
:confused

I get this message, when I follow the link.

"Something went wrong, check your cookies and try again"

Using 1.5.0.7 Firefox even after I clear all personal data. :dunno

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Ha! (During testing I was able to enter several times, 100's of 1000's of tickets for me :yumyum)

·
Registered
945 Posts
deltl1ks said:
:confused

I get this message, when I follow the link.

"Something went wrong, check your cookies and try again"

Using 1.5.0.7 Firefox even after I clear all personal data. :dunno
I also keep getting "Something went wrong, check your cookies and try again" in Safari. I've tried logging out and clearing the cache. Any thoughts? :O

BTW I get the same thing in Firefox and in my old version of Explorer for Mac I got "a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

W

·
0 Posts
yee-haw :banana

thanks fellas :thumbup

this one has my name written all over it, how can i loose with over 9000 raffle tickets :laugh

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
too bad, I already won!!! suckers...................oh, wait, never mind..................

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
moun10 said:
I also keep getting "Something went wrong, check your cookies and try again" in Safari. I've tried logging out and clearing the cache. Any thoughts? :O

BTW I get the same thing in Firefox and in my old version of Explorer for Mac I got "a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
for people having this problem, please PM me...we will manually add you to the raffle if you wish. you REALLY should only see that error if you're trying to hack the raffle, so either your hacking the raffle, or there's something seriously wrong with your web browser. :laugh I know its a PITA but this is the only way i can think of to include the people having problems with the raffle system.

-:banana

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lasse, moun10, and foght801 you've been added to the raffle...if there's anyone else that's had problems getting entered into the raffle, and you want to be included you've got 24hrs to PM me...anyone after that, i cannot gaurantee that'll i'll get you entered in time, but I will try before the raffle ends on friday.

-:banana

1 - 20 of 28 Posts