TLZone Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
word on the street is there is a fellow member who recently misplaced their TLR and opted for a few more cylinders.......:confused .

rumor has that he is afraid to post that he is flying a different flag......:lol

you can all see how the darkside is taking over.....
in 2001, amongst my group of riding buddies we had 5 twin owners 4 TLs and 1 RC51. 4 bangers have official taken over!:puke

now we are down to 1................:kicknuts ........me

just kidding. hopefully he......who shall remain nameless will get on here and write his own eulogy (<-----sp?)

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Yep, seems to be a lot of people becoming 'disallusioned' lately :laugh

Oh well, their bad, one day soon they will say 'fuk i wish i didnt sell the TL :coocoo

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
That's like looking at a dog left at the pound by its owner :laugh

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we'll give this thread a little bump. and see where the farg the bandwagon jumper is at:confused ........................................................i know he's been out of town for a few days killing bambi. or is he :scared

:nana

·
Registered
489 Posts
Tis' true....

Hopefully the flogging will be kept to a minumum as I semi-shamefully step up and admit that I have made a significant change, though at least I am still under the Suzuki tent. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity for an even-up trade for a low miles 2004 GSXR600. I wanted something that will be a bit easier to flog around the track, and I believe the little gixxer will fit the bill nicely.
I do still consider myself to be a TL-guy at heart, and if at all possible it will only be a matter of time until I can reunite myself with another luuuverly TL.
Maybe a slightly neglected S model in need of some TLC or something along those lines...we shall see.

Please don't beat me too badly...:D

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Maybe a slightly neglected S model in need of some TLC or something along those lines...we shall see.

You've got a better chance of finding a neglected TLR. No S owner would neglect theirs :laugh

GSXR's rule :cool :laugh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts