TLZone Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I have a full titanium Akro "lucky it came with the bike" on my TLS. I want to raise "high level" the exhaust like the RSVs or the TLRs. Is it possible and if so how much am I looking at and where in London can I have it done.

Thanks guys,

Kind Regards,
H:)
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
5,038 Posts
Yes you can have it done, try a phonecall to Renegade, they are based at Brands Hatch.
All you need is some link pipes made up, and some fancy bracketry
Jobs a good un
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,907 Posts
Posh Johnny said:
Yes you can have it done, try a phonecall to Renegade, they are based at Brands Hatch.
Are they near 'Giants' Posh?:dunno
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,556 Posts
Just up the road from Main Gate into B.H.............they can make just about any kind of pipe-work up :hail
 
W

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
yep, another vote for renegade! :hail they're located right at brands hatch.

Jorge will gladly help you out (tell him Jan The Man sent you ;) ) , while tomoko will fill you up with cookies and coffee (and lots of sweets H :devious :laugh )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,907 Posts
wreckah said:
(tell him Jan The Man sent you ;) )
I bet that Jan has to be said "Yan"...such a confusing race you lot:cuckoo

:laugh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,197 Posts
If you rotate the midpipes a bit, the angle of the cans changes as well. All you have to do is fab new exhaust brackets.

Greetings
Rufer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Wreckah,

I will sure mention your name as Yaan the man sent me here and hope to get a decent treatment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rufer said:
If you rotate the midpipes a bit, the angle of the cans changes as well. All you have to do is fab new exhaust brackets.

Greetings
Rufer
I have springs on connected the can and link pipe. So its gonna have to be a new link pipe made. Am I looking at lot of money. I just recently went for a long jump:coocoo with my bike in Belgium and I am a bit broke "Cash & bike wise:dowhat "
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,725 Posts
if your broke then now aint the time to be looking at modding what already works just fine..

get the bike fixed up..

get the guys who helped you sorted with the necessary beers..

then when your a bit more flush splash the cash on the bling :yes

thats what i would do....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,673 Posts
Topcat said:
Hey Wreckah,

I will sure mention your name as Yaan the man sent me here and hope to get a decent treatment.

You guys already got "THE TREATMENT" once this month :laugh

:devious

AND like Tiny said!!!!

:stupid
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tinyUK said:
if your broke then now aint the time to be looking at modding what already works just fine..

get the bike fixed up..

get the guys who helped you sorted with the necessary beers..

then when your a bit more flush splash the cash on the bling :yes

thats what i would do....
I agree with you 100% tiny. I shall get the bike fixed to running stds and treat the guys then go on the bling side.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cikko said:
You guys already got "THE TREATMENT" once this month :laugh

:devious

AND like Tiny said!!!!

:stupid
Yeah yeah, it was a goooooooood treatment:banghead

I am still sore man.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top