1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello peeps

names russ

own a 97 tls

tis my 4th bike since riding for 6 years. no fairing as i love streetfighters.

so ...... hi

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Yeah Johnny is right ... you can't say " I have a streetfigther" without showing any pics:coocoo

Anyway....WELLCOME TO THE ZONE :bigfinger

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Welcome :bigfinger and where are the pics :rant :rant

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i not really got any decent pics yet. got some of how it looked before i got my hands on it but dont know how to post them on here.

ill try

yay done it.
the first is my last bike after 9 crashes and 4 years ownership and work and the second is how my tl looked before i got hold of it.

ill clean it up some point and post pics...it now has twin spot lights up front and a buell lightening screen and custon clock suround, had to make my own front loom as the ones with the bike were ... well...dead! lol pipes are remus cut down and rebaffled so not too offensive. lots of work to do yet. girlf is buying me a belly pan and colour matched paint for christmas, will be painting the carbon fibre screen too.it also has abm fatbars and top yoke.

Attachments

T

·
0 Posts
Forget the bike, let's see pictures of your best "group" with your HK....you did pick a screenname of socommk23? Naw...The bike pics are OK too.....SC

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my screen name is the one i use on every forum. yeah i chose it....cos i got one...lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts