TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to Al Udeid, Qatar, October 4 and will be here for 4 months. Just wanted to drop a line to say whats up and see how everyone is doing. Qatar is better than being Iraq where I was suppose to go. Anyway, ya'll take care and hope to hear from a few of you. Later ya'll and sleep safe. Happy Holidays to all.:)

SSgt Garland Keaton Jr.
United States Air Force
"LET'S ROLL"

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...stay safe where ever you go...did you actually sell your TLR before you left?

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Cool, have fun over there:thumbup

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bx-459 said:
...stay safe where ever you go...did you actually sell your TLR before you left?
Jeff, I'm gonna have the TL until they stop making parts for it:laugh I am buying a Harley Roadking Classic when I get back, gonna trick it out with a 280 rear setup:devious

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
dude its good to hear from you! please keep us posted and if you need anything sent your way, drop me a line :thumbup

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kamikuza said:
Good to hear you're still kicking Keaton ... how's the wife & family?
Wife and kid are doing great- Thank you for asking:thumbup Missing the family and my dogs. Making that tax free over here and paying off bills, you know. How are you and how's Japan treating you? You take care and keep the front wheel down K:hail

And Dread- appreciate the response and keep that bike lookin good dude:devious

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Glad you're in a relatively safe place. Hats off to you. Stay safe.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tiller1000 said:
Hey keaton, good to hear from you Bro.:)

:cheers
Thanks man. I've been gone too long from the site- having a 1 year old takes up so much time, but I'm not complaining- he's worth every bit of it. So whats going on with you Chad? Take are man:hail

T

·
0 Posts
keaton said:
Thanks man. I've been gone too long from the site- having a 1 year old takes up so much time, but I'm not complaining- he's worth every bit of it. So whats going on with you Chad? Take are man:hail

Tell me about it, just had my sons birthday party.(2yrs old)

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Tax free huh? Jeez, so the government did ONE thing right :eek Japan alternates between pissing me off & keeping my habits funded so I can't complain ... much ;)

Stay safe!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tornado said:
are you in one of the porta-cabins or a tent?
I'm in the Porta-cabins, its not too bad considering I work 12 hour shifts, 6 days on with 1 day off. How'd you know about the housing, have you been here before T?:dowhat

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fire/Hazard Pay per month: $225
Family Seperation Pay per month: $250
Hardship Pay per month: $50
And I don't spend a dime over here! The wife sends care packages while she spends my paycheck:banghead But its all good, I'll be here for 4 months

Kamikuza said:
Tax free huh? Jeez, so the government did ONE thing right :eek Japan alternates between pissing me off & keeping my habits funded so I can't complain ... much ;)

Stay safe!

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
Good to hear from you keaton! :)

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Good to hear from you man, take care over there.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks to all, I miss being on this site. I will hope to be here more often now that I have a little time. Again, thanks ya'll and have good holidays

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
many happy returns to you also ...stay safe...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts