TLZone Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just now bought a 1999 TL1000R off trading Post. It was a stolen recovery so the bike has been hot-wired the owner didn't want to deal with getting it fix the right way cuz it's like $800 or something like that from Suzuki to do it she drove pretty good except for the when you guned it it was like it was floating her out or something anyways I paid a friend to fix the harness so I could start it from the key well I think he was a tweaker because now the harness is completely torn apart no tape on the harness at all and some words have been even cut but I don't think he did that they look like they were cut before hand I need a very detailed explanation on how to rewire a bike even a detailed explanation on how to fix a wire harness I need to know where the relays go I have a hundred ohmm resistor for the ignition since I believe the ignition that's on it now does not even go to it the wires don't match anything on the bike the ignition wires on the ignition is red, red with white tracer, black, black with white tracer, brown with white racer, Orange, alsoif there is a color chart explaining what wire goes to what I need to know about what the orange wire with the white tracer goes to the orange with a blue tracer wire goes to the black wire with blue tracer goes too Orange wire with black tracer yellow wire with blue tracer orange wire with green tracer yellow wire with red tracer goes to looks like there's a couple of different Gage wire on the yellow red. If anybody can you show me or explain to me how to get my bike started I would so much appreciate it ECU that I have shows these numbers on it 32920 dash 02 f d 0 right under that it shows 112100-0320 right under that it reads 12v nep024 and then it shows denso is a maker of the ECU. The last few numbers on my bike are 100063 please help me by finding detailed information on how to make a racing loom anything just anything to get a running please

·
Registered
1998 TLS; 2001 TLR; 200X TLRSF
4,342 Posts
Welcome to the Zone McClard.

First things first.
Go to this page and download the appropriate wiring diagram for your TL.

Full Colour Wiring Diagrams

Then go to Steve's TLS page linked below, and download the service manual for your TLR.

Steve's TL1000S pages

After you have spent some time examining the wire diagram, and the appropriate sections in the manual, post up the questions you still have with good detail, and we will go from there.
At this point, the wire diagram will answer most of your questions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts