TLZone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stealership says a few days to order... Missing a clutch cover bolt, the 1 in the 3 o'clock posisition. Ace hardware less than a mile from here. Anyone know the correct size I can get as temp until ordered one arrives? Email asap to [email protected]

Please help little timmy get a new pancreas, er bolt.

Thanks,
C

·
Registered
124 Posts
i have all of them. let me know if you still need. But i will need to know which size as i dont remember which holes they came out of

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
take 2 out and take them to the store and pick them out

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
got them if you don't get them from someone else. Let me know if you still need on.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This site frickin rocks!!! I posted this with my blackberry, drove my car into work for my weekly meeting and during the meeting I had the answer I was looking for. Stopped at ACE on the way home, .29 cents for the bolt (6M 30 - 1.00), and put the thing in. Rode to work tonite, no problems. Can't thank y'all enough.

Rifleman, if you're still waiting on clutch covers, I'm gonna order a new one as my old one is a litte scuffed, get some new bolts and when I get the new cover I'll send the old one out to you for the clear conversion. After all that, I'll put the current new, soon to be used one on here for some other needy soul.

Blackberry + TLZone = No Worries

That's the second time I've wirelessly fixed an issue while on the go. So thanks again.

Cmonkee

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
CMonkee said:
Rifleman, if you're still waiting on clutch covers, I'm gonna order a new one as my old one is a litte scuffed, get some new bolts and when I get the new cover I'll send the old one out to you for the clear conversion. After all that, I'll put the current new, soon to be used one on here for some other needy soul.

Cmonkee

sounds good, if you are getting just that Item and want to ship it to me, let me know, I'll get you an addy and we can cut some time off the turn around. Not in a hurry, just giving you an option. and I have the factory OEM bolt for the clutch cover if you want it, just say, I'll ship it with the cover.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts