TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got this tl on trade for a crapy Honda del sol I had. Bike has a newer engine but came with bad fairings and plastic dip everywhere. On everything... the bike is coming apart and cleaned up, new fairings, rear shock swap, new parts here and there, lastly some powder coating. First few pics are when I got it. Rest are in order.
fDOTQk2l.jpg
nW8t645l.jpg
Tyxn0bul.jpg
4g9sji6l.jpg
R8d3huah.jpg

·
Registered
65 Posts
Are those CherryBomb car mufflers on there? ??? Must sound Da Bomb! :thumbup

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see what you did there. Lol
They were ugly as hell but they sounded awesome honestly. And they fit in the recess of the exhaust flange. My current headers are pretty busted up and I'm getting a good used header here in a bit with real mufflers. I just didn't want to invest in good mufflers on a crapy looking bike. It'll look newish when I'm done.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah it is. Lol. I bought a crapy Honda for $1k and traded straight up for this. With the rebuilt engine I couldn't pass it up. It'll take about another grand to make it look "new".

It is my first Street bike and I love it. I've ridden a few 600'seconds and a cbr1000. This just has so much more personality. Even though it's ratty I still got complements on it.

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
rebuilt engine?

what was done?

how can you be sure?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts