TLZone Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Welcome.:bigfinger
Post up pics when you get it. We love us some pics here. :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Yeah!! another squid!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
foght801 said:
Yeah!! another squid!

:devious hahahah

That would be Giant Squid to you sir :D. The reallll dangerous type. hehe. Occasionally you will find me standin up the ninja in shorts and a tshirt even, lol. But its about that time to put on some leathers. You can find me ridin wheelies just about anywhere tho, lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sippin on that Haterade in the video :). I need to get some vids of me rockin some serious wheelies on a TLR. Not sure if im going to rebuild the one im picking up or part it out. Parts are becomming very hard to find for this guy.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Yeah, wheelie that TL. Get some friend to video tape it. It will be super sweet when the motor locks up from oil starvation to the front cylinder. Then the back wheel will lock up!

That would makes for a great video!

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
foght801 said:
Yeah, wheelie that TL. Get some friend to video tape it. It will be super sweet when the motor locks up from oil starvation to the front cylinder. Then the back wheel will lock up!

That would makes for a great video!

:laugh

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome to the zone :bigfinger :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
lrmzx636 said:
hahahah

That would be Giant Squid to you sir. The reallll dangerous type. hehe. Occasionally you will find me standin up the ninja in shorts and a tshirt even. You can find me ridin wheelies just about anywhere tho, lol.
Like this? Mr. Giant Squid?

or this?

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
wow you guys are asses......

welcome

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
shepdawg said:
wow you guys are asses......
nice avatar shep!:laugh :laugh :confused

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
wtf man a new guy stops by and the hate already begins. Gear is a personal choice. Everyone knows its a good idea but some people accept the risks. Everybody rides for a different reason. Hes got a lid on at least geez, why dont yall lighten up. Not everyone can do( or has the balls to do ) a stand up, hes obviously got some skillz.

Welcome to the zone man! Nice looking stand-up! :bigfinger Youll find a world of info here for the TL.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts