TLZone Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

before introduce myself, please, sorry far my so bad English :hail; I don't use automatic translation, then I hope you will understand what I say. If you can help me speaking better English, thanks.

I am road eagle a french guy 43 year's old.

I ride with a 1000 tlr 1998; 30 000 kms. I repair myself my bike, interdiction for anyone to touch my baby.

I ride since I am 16, it's illegal in France, licence is at 18; but I enjoy hijack the laws.

I have had about every bikes wich have been sold since the 80°; but I have discoverd the 1000 tlr and fall in love with this bike.

I am Nos, and illegal street race junkie :pirate

Here are my two bikes.

My 1100 gpz 1983 Nitrous

and my baby for illegal's mountains races

My Baby

:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove

And my Simpson helmet paint.

HELLO EVEYBODY FROM FRANCE.

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
Bonjour , welcome to the zone dude and your English is soooooo much better than my French :laugh nice bikes there mate :thumbup

·
Registered
48 Posts
Bienvenue Road Eagle nice TLR cherchent i pensé que je pourrais tenter ma sur le français comme il a été depuis longtemps je l'ai utilisé

·
Registered
11,029 Posts
Bonsoir
Your English is better than half the people who live in England :)
Nice bikes you have there
And some great roads, I've not been over for a while but I love the way you're treated by the public when you are on a bike
Wanting to get to Brittany on my bike at some point,nice roads,just like Scotland

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome.

Today I don't work, and there's no rain; a good weather to go riding; the rain it's funny because the bike swing but in France it's difficult to find racers when it's wet.

Strange for the Froggy's :D

Well; today I think gsxr, R1, ducati, and other's new sport's generation will be on the mountain road.

It's the good day to humble few of them with my old ladie TLR :slaptlr

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A ****ing RSV4 has humbled me.

Not important I have win against a R1 and a S1000R bmw.

And it was time to stop races; when I drunk a coca cola, here's who arrived.
Oups lucky road eagle today, few minutes before and it was not good for me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts