TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Some women can be up to 2 weeks late Andy - just hang in there pal and try to be patient - I know it's hard. Is this your 1st? When last did she see the midwife? Has the baby turned? (my sister had her 1st bambino 3 months back, so I got to hear all about it...)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Be keeping fingers crossed your you - some nervous, sleepless times ahead bud - but worth it - I love my little niece to bits. It's amazing how fast they grow!!! Enjoy & take lots of photo's.

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
just keep up with the sex mate(worked for my partner)but be gentle and wish you all the best mate:hail:hail hope eveything goes smooth:devious

·
Registered
568 Posts
Both my kids were 2 weeks over due.
Just lazy bas.........:devious Little gems........apples of my eye...........etc etc

Dont worry about it m8. He/She will come when ready.
Wish u both all the best.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Robin Williams at the Met did it for me. I laughed so hard I told my husband "I swear this is going to put me into labor." Woke up 6am the next morning sure enough there! lol

·
Registered
909 Posts
Bath, worked on all 3 of mine :) Warm bath thats all.

Have fun now.

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Andy, just enjoy the peace, when the little one does pop out your life will completly change.
Savour those ly ins
Savour watch the footy

Lull before the storm

Life gets manic once they come along, absolutely brilliant but definately manic

·
Registered
104 Posts
enjoy the peace for wee bit longer, because when it comes out thats it 24/7. we are expecting our second baby in April, our first is only just 14 months old. so this one was a nice surprise. but enjoy it they grow so fast.

·
Registered
719 Posts
:) They pop out when they are ready - good luck mate (and the mrs).:)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Andy, SEX SEX SEX and if that don't work SEX SEX SEX and if that don't work repeat twice daily and if it doesn't make any difference at least your having a good time:laugh Remember after the event you will be shaking hands with the unemployed for a while:laugh

All the best to you and Mrs Andy

·
Moderator,
8,251 Posts
Essex_Andy said:
Still no sign although a few sharper twinges today.....my lower back and abs are aching LOL
:laugh You think you hurt now? Wait until she's in labor and starts blaming you for it.:lol Good luck with the new little tyke. :thumbup

1 - 20 of 33 Posts