TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I got the Bitubo shoved into the TL on 08-30. OMFGFHWTF a huge change there. I love it.
So that night degrades into Jager and vodka at my neighbor's house.
Sunday was hangover and find the floor day at the house.
Monday my neighbor and I get his RD350 put together for the most part, twitter on his KZ750 some, strip the motor for my RD400, close his in-law's pool, and generally wear ourselves out.
Then, there was today. the dread of putting a Sea-Doodoo back together. Get to work. Hey, who made this mess with the crates out side?
Wait...
WTF...
No one here put together 3 CBR1000RRs, it was only me on Saturday...
OH SHIT!!
So, we got robbed of $30k worth of bikes. Damn.
And I still have a Sea-Doodoo in my bay.

How was YOUR weekend? :)

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
well i didnt get anything riped off but i sat around on call with my thumb up my ass waitin for the phone to ring. actuly fri and sat i was at the local harley dealer that lets ryan practice in there lot. he was doing shows and selling stuff there and i was taken pix for him

then monday, i went to my parents and my mom tought me out to "can", we made salsa from the peppers and tomatos i grew in my garden and my mom showed me how to "can" them, turned out awsome and before i got done i had to run to the dells fora low temp rack being down:(

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did a lot of canning when I was young. I remember Mom had some beets in the pressure cooker, sealing them in mason jars. They got a little too much pressure and .... instant red kitchen.
Kinda miss those days. She brings us jars of stuff when she comes by, a little fresh veggie too. I wish I had room for a garden.

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
So that night degrades into Jager and vodka at my neighbor's house.

How was YOUR weekend? :)
Try Jager and cream soda....Taste like a root beer barrel candy!!! and gose down smooth

My weekend was busy but managed to get some ride time in.

BTW from the look of your posts in this thread I would say maybe the Jager isnt quite gone yet?? :laugh

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jager is best by itself and ice cold in my book.
Yeah, the change in employment since July has allowed me more time for my third love ... :hail alcohol.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Worked all Saturday as usual, Sunday it pissed with rain so I sat in front of the computer all day ... sigh, I've YET to see sunshine since we got back from the UK - the weather was better there, for gods sake!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Worked all Saturday as usual, Sunday it pissed with rain so I sat in front of the computer all day ... sigh, I've YET to see sunshine since we got back from the UK - the weather was better there, for gods sake!
So, you are saying the British weather took a vacation to the land of the "clouded over pissing rain" rising sun?

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Funny thing was - the news in Britain said that by the 17th of August it was officially the wettest August since 1915 :dowhat yet we were only troubled by the rain one day and for like 5 minutes at a time ... and that was at Culloden :O I wouldn't have wanted to be riding though - specially not through the western Highlands - now THAT was rain! :laugh

I meant to add - suck about the theft :mad

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I did a lot of canning when I was young. I remember Mom had some beets in the pressure cooker, sealing them in mason jars. They got a little too much pressure and .... instant red kitchen.
Kinda miss those days. She brings us jars of stuff when she comes by, a little fresh veggie too. I wish I had room for a garden.
not a fan of beets my mom used to can peaches every summer which i loved, and tomatos and tomato sauce. my friends mom has been making salsa for years and we would allwasy steal jars for when we went ice fishing, now i have my own, it would have been all stuff outa my garden but the green peppers, and onions didnt grow to well this year ( only my 2nd garden so i got some plans for next year) and my cilantro went to seed bfore i could pick it....

·
Registered
963 Posts
drunk all weekend

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
Jager is best by itself and ice cold in my book.
Yeah, the change in employment since July has allowed me more time for my third love ... :hail alcohol.
:laugh Any way you look at it Jager is good :yes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts