TLZone Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been thumbing through pics for my bothers wedding and found some of my old Heartbeat filming pics.

These are from the "Wishing Well" episode where I was one of the Rockers who clashed with the Mods on Whitby Pier and a bike went over the edge into the sea

Don't laugh too much, I was pretty young :laugh

A few group shots

Me and Greengrass

Me and Trisha Penrose

Me with Nick Berry

·
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:laugh Not really, I know the guy who supplies the bikes for the production company and was asked to ride them for a few episodes :devious

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Good stuff Sam,we got that over here albeit probably a few years later,like Coro:laughIs Hilda Odgen dead yet?.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,859 Posts
Did you put the bike into the sea? Was it part of the script? :laugh

Did you get paid? A professional bike rider and movie start then ;)

·
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you put the bike into the sea? Was it part of the script? :laugh

Did you get paid? A professional bike rider and movie start then ;)
They cobbled together an old triumph twin to look like the leaders bike and launched it off a platform over the railings on the pier (riderless :devious) when the tide was out. The frame and forks were pretty bent :coocoo

We did get paid but it was only beer money, sometimes they put us up in a hotel if it was a few days filming, great fun when filming but long days the rest of the time.

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
fackin ell sam, that's even worse than when i was on family fortunes back in 1991, my hair looked a bit like yours though. long and curly back than :lol
it still comes on on one of the satelite channels every now and then and my mum seems to see it everytime, the worst time was when i'd just started my new job and one of the women saw it come on and phoned everyone else i worked with to get them to watch it :blush

·
No Likey No Spiders
6,412 Posts
That's some cool stuff Sam, nice to have memories like that.

As a child I was stuck doing some local commercials for a Chevy dealer and even did some modeling for John Robert Powers. Tried the modeling for the chicks but was surrounded by homos so I high tailed it outta there lol (sorry Ryan and Lasse :p ). Was a fun time though as I met a few celebs and went to some nice parties etc...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts