TLZone Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok all before i get hit with the use the search function. Let me say that i did. What i am trying to find is where people are scoring the clear lens for the headlight assembly. I have been looking at doing the projector mod cuz it looks soooo sick to me. But have only seen people referencing to get one but not where to get it from. So any help for the noob on this matter would be greatly appreciated.:)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Chuck that looks even better with the white grafics extended down on the headlight lense....great job

·
Registered
356 Posts
They are on the UK ebay site. You will probably only see tinted or yellow but it says any color(colour) available.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I used to work for a shop that makes custom light weight aluminum wheelchairs. They were backed by a french company that stipulated in the deal the company be called Colours in Motion, instead of Colors. They did all the chairs in the movie Murderball about wheelchair rugby.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im going to eventually being doing a projector project. So i was looking for the clear lens. Thanks Dharvey for the where to. Now i just gotta figure out what a that price equates to in dollars. LOL.. :confused

·
Registered
236 Posts
Im going to eventually being doing a projector project. So i was looking for the clear lens. Thanks Dharvey for the where to. Now i just gotta figure out what a that price equates to in dollars. LOL.. :confused
$41.0875usd. or there abouts sir:) thats all in with worldwide postage.
thats using this.
http://www.xe.com/ucc/

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
i may have an extra laying around...$40.00shipped 48 states...or you can get them here as well this side of the pond...(superbikestore.com) or call David direct @ 734 996 0135 part # 440-S128-000 for clear TLR lens cover

1 - 15 of 15 Posts