TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's about time I got the other projects done so I could get everything back together. I've been wanting to share these pics for a while, but just got everything back together last night.

Here is the headlight from my other thread, finshed and installed!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Damn that bike gets better looking everytime I look at it. Great job and I will take you up on that offer you PM'ed with.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Very nice result.Its a nice change over the hid projector mod we see often.How is the light in the night.Is it improved?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice result.Its a nice change over the hid projector mod we see often.How is the light in the night.Is it improved?
I'll let you know after tonight :devious

It seems like it would be, removing the restriction of the other lens... but that may directionalize the light too much... probably not, but I'm taking it out tonight for the first time with the new headlight and gauges.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It looks awesome
how did you take the headlamp apart?
Is it supposed to be hard?
I cant take my apart.
:O
If you mean removing the two halves of the black assembly it takes a heat gun, GLOVES, and some paitence.

Look for my headlight and gauges thread, or better yet, CWBethel's thread or Alex4danatls's thread on the same subject.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I think that the original lens help to direct the light better.But lets see your impressions.Btw i voted for you.Hope you win.This bike has many mods and many hours of work i suppose.Good luck.btw2 how do you keep the bike that clean and how do you clean it that well?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think that the original lens help to direct the light better.But lets see your impressions.Btw i voted for you.Hope you win.This bike has many mods and many hours of work i suppose.Good luck.btw2 how do you keep the bike that clean and how do you clean it that well?
Thanks mate... I appreciate it. I'll take and post new pics all around as soon as the lighting outside gets better.

I've got lots of new bits to show off! :devious

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Thats a great look, nice work.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The lights at night are actually SUPER bright now... the high beams could make the sun squint.

It's a nice flood of light on low, and the highs are more pinpoint directional but still a lot of light around the bike.

There are "hot spots" more than the old lens, but this isn't an issue as there is so much light it doesn't make a difference... now who wants to volunteer to ride toward me in a car while I switch on the high beams? Bring sunglasses.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Great.Take some pics next time if you can.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Not really a fan of the S but that is one sexy:devious machine my friend!:hail

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
676 Posts
Its amazing what a headlight update can do for the whole bike. Nice work and nice looking S!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts