TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:stupid

completely different shape, also different depending on market, some had projector low beams on one side

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have tl1000S 1997 and i try to find a clear headlamp protector for my bike and i dont fide it. Do you have to know where is possible fo find it?

Thank's

dany

·
Registered
8,379 Posts

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
I have tl1000S 1997 and i try to find a clear headlamp protector for my bike and i dont fide it. Do you have to kno where is possible fo find it?

Thank's

dany
First of all, let's just make a few things clear.

All TL1000S -all years- headlights are the same. (talking about size and shape, not region specifications)
All TL1000R -all years- headlights are the same.

They are not interchangeable

Where to find a headlight protector?
One place is here
http://cgi.ebay.com/Suzuki-TL1000S-Headlight-Protector-Any-Colour_W0QQitemZ130261312056QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item130261312056&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
PM alex4danatls, thats his bike, I think he's selling that kit as well

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
dang! beaten by a minute :laugh

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
i have one "S" stile clear lens if you still want one...pm me...

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
If only we could get a pound for everyone who keeps asking where to get the clear lens:laugh And just to say, i dont sell the lights but the contact for getting them is mentioned in the frequent mod section:)

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
i would be satisfied with that i don't think many know all the time spent looking for the bits and bobs that make these things so cool...just time spent ...good luck...

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
So how does the whole replacement of the headlight lense work.:O Do you sell this too?:devious
Lot's of hard work and a Dremel:cheers

1 - 20 of 24 Posts