TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is their any signifficant power gain in just doin a header swap on a tlr?? im makin a custom exhaust and im wondering if its worth spening testly didnt the extra cash on a header. i have a friend with a yosh header and he said he honestly feelt no diffrence. i rode his bike and prety much it felt like anyother tlr.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i would think that if the bike has other mods like airbox and PC i would think it will make a difference letting more air out and helping it breath i dont think you will see huge gains maybe a horse or 2 but at what cost? that is my take on it :O

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
I gained 8HP from installing a full yoush system, no airbox mod, no PCII or PCIII, and stock air filter too :thumbup

I definitely felt it :yes

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
humm. i have a few mods. and im gettin a pc3 so maybe i should just buy the header if i find one for cheap!!!! if not ill end up making my own from scratch. and see if i feel anydiffrence. i was talkin to a mechanic earliers today and he said that its prety hard to get a good noticeable amount of power out of the tillers without spending a lil money and or a big bore kit :/ maybe he was just bull shittin me just so i would buy the most expensive parts and the bore kit lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts