TLZone Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I was cumstein21
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these on Oahu. The only way to get here is to go through the Navel Magazine, or drive through the Army base. But the Navel Magazine it much more fun. The roads twist and have some pretty tight turns as you climb the mountain.

·
Registered
389 Posts
God do I miss that place....I got a few action shots of me on HRP....and cumstein, I think you were on a ride with me and HusTLR a few years back....we met at the lookout point by K-bay...and I think I remember you posting a pic of the three TLR's together at a park somewhere..

·
I was cumstein21
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TillerNOS said:
God do I miss that place....I got a few action shots of me on HRP....and cumstein, I think you were on a ride with me and HusTLR a few years back....we met at the lookout point by K-bay...and I think I remember you posting a pic of the three TLR's together at a park somewhere..

Yeah, I remember that. You mean this picture:

·
I was cumstein21
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TillerNOS said:
Hell Yeah! That's my ass!:laugh :dowhat
And HusTLR lookin at the ass of my bike...

I can send you all those pics if you want them.

·
I was cumstein21
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TillerNOS said:
Go ahead!

[email protected]

I wasn't sure how many pics were taken from that ride...I just remember HusTLR going WAY too Hot into a corner and going into a fence..:laugh

Pics Sent :thumbup

·
Registered
389 Posts
03duc buster said:
any of you guys heard from HusTLR lately.. I know he left hawaii to go to Japan but haven't heard from him since!

I actually lost his contact info when I left Hawaii....so I have no idea. Was he going to Iwakuni? I know he was a P-3 guy....hmm, I'll have to call some of my old buddies and see if they knew where he went..:coocoo

·
I was cumstein21
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had his number in my cell, But I lost my cell on the way to Afghanistan:banghead

1 - 13 of 13 Posts