TLZone Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it woke me up, it also was my first time in earthquake, i do recommend it:devious . but i bar-b-qued all day

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Saw it on the news this morning. They said no reports of fatalities but power was out for the whole island.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...and the aftershocks were supposed to be good ones too...

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
yeah, well in the midwest we never get them, until the New Mandrin fault lets go every 300 or so years and it re-routes the Mississippi river and crap

you do know you are living on a VOLCANO!!!!!:coocoo :laugh

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
We get them here in NYC. their called Subwoofers. these damn mofos blasting it. hope all is ok in haaawwwaaaeeeeeeee..

·
Moderator,
8,243 Posts
Rifleman said:
yeah, well in the midwest we never get them, until the New Mandrin fault lets go every 300 or so years and it re-routes the Mississippi river and crap

you do know you are living on a VOLCANO!!!!!:coocoo :laugh
Not so, grasshopper! Ohio had had 20 odd so far this year. Most have been too small to notice though.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
None big enough to mention in VA either. Have fun:thumbup

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I felt a few small quakes when I was stationed in Tacoma, WA (Ft. Lewis). The first time had me thinking WTF is going on????

·
Registered
99 Posts
That's rigt, all the Hawaiian Islands are volcanos, but only the Big Island of Hawaii has any activity. I think an earthquake that dumps the western part of California into the ocean is much more likely than an eruption on Oahu.

The quake yesterday was the strongest I've experienced since I mover to Hawaii in the 60s. The worst part was that power was out state-wide for the whole day. Luckily it was a rainy Sunday, or traffic would have been an utter bitch.

·
Registered
143 Posts
We had one about 2 weeks ago here in Brooklyn of about 5.6 on the Richter scale when I change the factory exhaust to a full D&D.:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh
On a serious note I hope everything is ok in Hawaii inspite of the earthquake.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The earthquake was ok......

The lack of power until 11:00pm was NOT ok.....I was manually bubbling my fishtank with a hand pump at one point.....

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
island of oahu

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
good ol rock n' roll...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts