TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question, has anyone owned a Mitsubushi Pajero ( imported Shogun ) :O or has anyone experienced one :O I have been offered a 2.8TD its a couple of years old with very low mileage and it is BIMTA certified.
anyone? :O :O

·
Registered
451 Posts
my parents had several.

the 2.4 LWB diesel was a nightmare. cracked head central.

the 2.8 LWB diesel was ok.

they finally settled for a 3.0 v6 SWB widebody petrol. this was the best one, apart from the fuel consumption.

they ended up going away from mitsi and got a Hilux...

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
looked at buying one a while back - basically fairly sound, but very thirsty - even the diesel :dowhat

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
I think my sister & bro'-in-law have got one..........

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...myshesbitchy's have lots of quirks and can ususally be had cheap, you mostly see Toyota and Honda on the roads over here...

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
i used to own a SWB 2.8turbo diesel for about 9 months and i loved it:hail :hail i never had any problems with mine and honestly regret parting with it:O i only sold it cause i got the 2litre turbo scooby:hail :hail
mine was manual gears:) i didnt fancy going auto:O :O

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts

this is a pic taken from my pajero up SCOTLAND,hundreds of people were stranded but thanks to the mitsi and oversized wheels+tires we managed to get back home ok:thumbup

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:hail hanks everyone, well, looks like I am picking it up tomorrow, I had a look at it last night and it is absolutely mint:hail its got BFG oversized tyres on it that are all brand new plus he has offered me a 12 month warranty FOC, I do a lot of off road where I live anyway, so its just happened at the right time.
thanks for the input guys :hail :hail :hail :hail

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
we seen a few HGV's sliding into the barriers that day,lots of people actually got out of their vehicles and made SNOWMEN:dowhat:laugh:laugh

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:hail woohoo got it at the weekend, bloody great beast, LWB 7 seater, well pleased will post up picces asap :hail :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts