TLZone Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i usually do a TL1000R search on ebay every day or so just to see if there are any steals laying around on there......today i did a search. came up with only 200 results????:O where are all our parts going:banghead

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
i usually do a TL1000R search on ebay every day or so just to see if there are any steals laying around on there......today i did a search. came up with only 200 results????:O where are all our parts going:banghead
you should try looking fior parts for a cb1100rb. (my project bike) all i get are fork seals and cheap shocks.:banghead

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
new coustom parts are few and far between now :( im allways looking for that diffrent part i havent seen b4 :(

·
Registered
2,650 Posts

BX-459

?

He is the black hole of TLR parts. Think Jeff's TLR Deathstar must be close to completion by now though!

·
Registered
462 Posts

BX is probably hording them all to himself and waiting for all of the TLR parts to go off of the shelf. And then BAM...... Instant Millionaire.:laugh :devious

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Dang, ya'll beat me to it. BX-459 has them all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.