TLZone Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it is such a nice place i thought i'd share,this is in my hometown of chico ca where i go once a month to work(buying junk bikes and parting them on egay)i guess really, i'm bragging 'cause it is such a bitchen place to hang,my best friends 20 acre walnut ranch,then the view from the bar just down the road,enjoy

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Very nice. I never made it up to Chico during my years in California but heard good things about it. Back in the early 90's I worked with a guy who grew up there... does Clay Greer ring a bell?

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
nice place :)

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Beach for rent huh :laugh
Nice! :thumbup Great scenery and good photos too :yes

I tried to go riding on saturday, take the bike to work. I spent every evening last week getting it sorted after leaving it stand over the winter. I had to charge the batteries three times just to get a test ride. Washed and made it beautiful on Friday ... come Saturday morning, I put on my jacket, put on my gloves, put on my boots, put on my helmet, took the cover off the bike, pushed it out of the driveway and ... chuga-chuuh-gaaah-clunk. Flat battery. I said some bad words, then pushed the bike back up the driveway, put the cover on, took off my helmet, took off my gloves, took off my jacket and took the car to work :( went out and bought a kick-ass battery and now ... it's pissing with rain :bawling

1 - 4 of 4 Posts