TLZone Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello TL Planet...

I am excited to come back to TL Zone. Somehow I missed all of the drama w/ the planet. I am happy to drop back in and say hello and start integrating with everyone!

My poor TL1000S was stolen as of about two years ago. At the time, I couldn't afford a new bike, but as of today I can.

Today I put a payment toward the purchase of a 2000 GSXR 750. I simply cannot believe how much TLs have appreciated since I purchased mine in 2002 (It almost pains me to not end up on a V-twin). While the GSXR has seen better days, I believe I can restore this bad boy. It should be ready for some summer lovin!

Glad to be back.. Hope to see some of you Colorado guys on some rides and track days!

Some pics in case anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Good to have you back no matter what you're ridin'!:)

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Never met ya but glad your back anyway............doesnt look like it will take to much to get the Gixxer back to primo.................

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Never met ya but glad your back anyway............doesnt look like it will take to much to get the Gixxer back to primo.................

:stupid but welcome back

·
Registered
462 Posts
Nice score. You should take out the 750 motor, and put in a 1000 motor. Plus, put on 600 bodywork.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Welcome back:thumbup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts