TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Happy B'day Paul :cheers
Have to say, you don't look a day older than 39 in person. :)

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Posh Johnny said:
Ha beat you to it Debs

Have a good one Paul :cheers
:rant :banghead :rant

:laugh

HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY Paul :cheers

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
:cheers Thanks for the b/day wishes everyone:thumbup Told the wife that i bet Debs starts the thread 1st:banghead nice one johnny:laugh :laugh :laugh Went out for a meal last night and out on town tomorrow night(whilst im still young enough:devious ).Wife asked me what i wanted for my b/day and i suggested a 3some:devious then she said she knows a bloke who may be interested:dowhat :dowhat :dowhat :banghead :rant soon changed my mind:laugh She got me a camera and monitor for the TLR(more bling), saves me from turning my old stiff neck to look behind. Will post pics when it arrives and i fit it :cheers :thumbup :bwtiller

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
paul.haydock said:
:cheers Thanks for the b/day wishes everyone:thumbup Told the wife that i bet Debs starts the thread 1st:banghead nice one johnny:laugh :laugh :laugh
I am the Birthday Fairy in my spare time :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Black No.1 said:
I am the Birthday Fairy in my spare time :laugh :laugh
You can be the b/day fairy full time if you was just that bit quicker off the mark:laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
have been coming into work at 7am for the last 6 months but went back to a normal 8am this morning :banghead

but to beat PJ I would have to be an insomniac :dowhat

:laugh

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY....OLD FART!
had to shout so you could hear!:)

:cheers

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
richara3 said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY....OLD FART!
had to shout so you could hear!:)

Can you put it in bigger letters as well:O my eyes aren't as good as they used to be :devious :laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL

pmsl at the threesome - you should know better - especially at your age! :laugh

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
You forgot 40th :laugh

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
timr said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL

pmsl at the threesome - you should know better - especially at your age! :laugh

You mean i should have already tried it at my age :banghead 4 kids 2 grand kids, just got married (1st time, kids with ex g/friend) to a 28 year old:devious iv'e led a shelterd life:laugh :laugh :laugh Life beguins at 40:laugh

1 - 20 of 26 Posts