·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
:cheers

·
Registered
887 Posts
Thanks guys for the thoughts :)
Birthday was great The mrs got me Def Leppard tickets for my birthday and it was a blast.

I've been lying low for a while, had a re-occurance of my back troubles since my operation 12 months ago. Its starting to settle down had a month off work and was using a walking stick for a while.

Currently bikeless :( yep sold the GSXR! I think I'm over the road rocket part of my motorcycling days. Don't know what to get now thinking about a cruiser.........man I must be getting old!!!
Cheers :cheers

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Matt, ill tell you a little story!...ive always had road bikes and i did my back , the disc went from football...i cld hardly bend forward on the bike and after 20 mins or so it was so sore. I sold it, and went and got a Suzuki 1500 boulevard brand new. It was better to ride as in comfort, but not even 6 months later, sold it and went back to the sportsbike.Missed the speed and conering . Found the cruiser to slow and couldnt sneek between cars at lights! and was tuck in traffic....Back is fine now and that was 5 years ago....think wisely mate!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts