:cheers :thumbup

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Happy B-day:cheers, have a good one:thumbup

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
:dowhat jeez man...do you have two of these a year...doesnt seem a year ago you had one of these...have a great day..............:cheers

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Happy B-Day Gerhard, thanks for all the discussions/advice/agreements/disagreements/e-mails. Hope you have a happy one and many more sir. Woo Hoo!

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Eye Mate... Like oldTlsdoug said, thanks for the info! Your a great help around this site!! Glad to see you have survived another year here to help us all out some more! Happy B-day 2 ya!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Hey guys,
Thanks - I happen to be having a cold Murphy's Stout right now. Good stuff. A day at the track is the best way to spend a b-day IMHO. Rode a few sessions out at the Cali Speedway in between working which was pretty cool. The RRW crew was out there taking lots of photos of the 2-up rides I posted a thread about & my coworker said David Swarts got a good shot of me on my GSXR1000 - was Chris Ulrich behind me doing the 2-up ride thing? Will find out tomorrow when we get to do it all over again & maybe Dave will burn me a copy of that shot. End of November with temps in the mid 60's & riding/working out at a racetrack. Nice.

:)

Got a British bloke pitted right next to me on the hot pit entrance today doing a shake down test for the upcoming AMA Superbike season. The racer rode in the WSB series & also raced in the BSB championship & did very well. Took a few pictures of him sitting near his 07' CBR1000 along with the Ohlin's technician & his team mechanics. Any ideas who this mystery racer is? No, those are a borrowed set of leathers so the name on the back & the sponsor logos will be of no use trying to figure this one out. I know the answer & will post it up on Sunday night...

And his superbike spec CBR1000 along with my fuel jug up against the hot pit wall:

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
looks like you had a good day....thanks for ALL your help hope you have many more just like this one...Woo Hoo...Happy B Day...

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
happy birthday man :cheers

1 - 20 of 27 Posts