TLZone Forums banner

hang on to those radiators?

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  bx-459 
#1 ·
#2 ·
whoa!!!

#3 ·
I was quoted something like $780 for a new TLS rad here in Melbourne like 18 months ago :coocoo

Still paid $300 to get mine fixed :dowhat , but they are like gold here :rant

#14 ·
I got a member in Germany a brand new TLS Rad for $340 plus shipping, saved him a bunch over the cost in Germany...looks like I could have saved you ~45% also...

#4 ·
WOW :eek
I have 2 spares sitting in my shed I bought off ebay for about $100 each (just in case). Both are in Excellent condition, almost unused, with perfect paint and one has both fans.

I knew all my hording of parts would pay off. Although, I'm not saying I want to sell them.

Thanks for making me smile

#7 ·
i to have been looking for a bottom radiator none to be found in good condition so i ended up getting a re core for less than half the asking price from the local Suzuki stealership, as Beaza mentioned the bottom radiator is about the $800-00 dollar mark with the top being around the $1100-00, and i thought bananna's were/are expensive ....

#8 ·
Mylers will straighten and fix your mangled aluminum motorcycle radiator quickly and cheaply and weld on new brackets etc. as necessary, and paint it like new & mail it back to you ASAP.

#9 ·
I had to go through this when I was rebuilding the TLR last year. I think I lost on 4 auctions because I didn't want to go over the $350 mark. I bit the bullet and got a good set for ~$375. They’re harder and harder to find in good condition now and I'm not surprised at that price.

#13 ·
:dowhat wow i think i still have my old top radiator but would have to look has one broken tab and the filler neck is pinched a little but will hold fluids..the second pic the top radiator looks all twisted on the left side but as long as it mounts up and hold fluids who cares...better than paying retail

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.