Discussion Starter #1
So,
What do ya think people,a bit of ducati envy here me thinks :lol:

Here was my inspiration,

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
:drool

Wish they sold those here. Wonder how much trouble it would be to get one over this way.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
:jack :yes

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Dunno how it equates, but cars can be shipped US to UK for around £700 ($1500?)

Not that it's a real help, I sort of know someone who brings bikes in from the states :confused

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
man that turned out great :hail

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
the raptor in the pic looks nice but i dont like the red swing arm bit to much red for me

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the raptor in the pic looks nice but i dont like the red swing arm bit to much red for me
I agree mate,
Thats why when i do swop everything over from other raptor to this frame it will have a black swingarm:)

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
looks nice ian :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
BIKE looking good ian

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BIKE looking good ian
Bloodyhell mate, i wish that was my bike.
Then again mine should end up looking something like that one in the pic,just gotta get it back and running :banghead
Sold the yoshi can's+links off it today to another rap owner near chorley.
Told him to do the yoshi box map and airbox mod,but dot think he was really interested in doing it,just wanted the load can's.
I told him what you said after you did the airbox mod:laugh

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
looks TOPS buddy!!! can't wait to see her all back together!!!!! Wish my TL had a steel trellis frame...... $$$$$$ Terry Shepard, OUCH!

T

·
0 Posts
"Other" Raptor frame. How many Raptor frames do you have :) Looks good...I too have raptor envy.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
"Other" Raptor frame. How many Raptor frames do you have :) Looks good...I too have raptor envy.
I have my raptor and have just bought this frame off a dealer because it was a bargain and he threw in swingarm/shock/ecu/reg,rec/loom/fuelpump/1 complete footrest hanger+a few small parts, and all for £250GBP Delivered:)
Admitidly(sp) it did have a dent on the left(now pulled out and metal filled) and has come from an damaged bike that has had insurance claim paid out on it.
So now i can have a modded raptor and eventually a spare everyday runaround raptor:) once the tlr bloody sells:(
Still got my tls frame with my swingarm setup to sell or eventually build back up again:O

1 - 20 of 22 Posts