TLZone Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Always a sad day when you have to sell a guitar but getting rid of one like you have there must be really hard to part with, good luck on your auction.

Kaz if you can get a gibson sg for $600 do it!!!!! If its in nice shape that is a good price. As far as cleaning up pickups I'd use gorgomite cloth or some never-dull polish.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
It's US made - or at least, has 'Made in USA' stamped on the back of the neck. Really good condition too ... and there's a US-made Les Paul there for US$900 too :D but I just bought another LP-clone (called Maison, black and white trim with gold coloured bits) for $60 :laugh fresh strings on but it needs the bridge setup and intonation sorted but otherwise ... I'd rather have $820 in my pocket :D I'm eyeing up a Canon D30 for US$450 too :banghead

Cheers for the tip - don't know what either of those things are but I'll try to find something similar ;) :laugh

Anyone know a link or two for wiring diagrams? I want to replace all the wiring with some decent stuff and good soldering ;) ... gawd, I'm modding my guitars :banghead what has this place done to me? :laugh

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Found wiring diagrams ... they don't help much :laugh

And ... am I just coming too late to the party but has anyone else discovered Power Tab or Guitar Pro? :eek :doug bloody awesome stuff! Read along and hear the tab played - by MIDI :laugh reminds me of my Commodore64 days ...
Using http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/ to find the tab and then downloading the Guitar Pro file and printing that ... good software I tell you what! :yes

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
Here's a few string instruments for you :)

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Dang Chris, nice collection...and nice sig! :laugh

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
glad you likey :thumbup I have to admit, it's my mates house - he cheats by being a full time guitar teacher :D

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
glad you likey :thumbup I have to admit, it's my mates house - he cheats by being a full time guitar teacher :D

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
wheeeeeee! Double posts for everybody!

·
Registered
596 Posts
here's a quick cammer phone shot, 2003 special addition. plays and sounds good, i'd like to have some bucker action.... gibson ibanez etc etc

21 - 30 of 30 Posts