TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:coocoo ok you guessed?? since everyone knows how stocky my bike is and all that well today i got something and SIKED.. and if u guys will know how much i got it for .. ull shit ur pants....

Full youshi RS3 race stainless:devious

Ash:banana :drool :rockon :bling :burnout :ytiller

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Ooooo i want a full sys soo bad.... dont tell me cause i dont feel like shitting my pants.....

Ah what the hell... tell me, then tell me where i can get a set so i can shit my pants again when it arrives on my door-step.:laugh
(living on limited funds sucks!:banghead )

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Damn those are hairy arms! :eek:mg

·
Registered
487 Posts
I paid 9 bills for my carbon rs3 full system brand new in the box so if you paid less than that you are right I'm heading to the shitter right now.... Nice pick up braugh. They are so shinning just out of the box. Looks good

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok u ready.. make sure when u read this there is a restroom close bty with the door open so u dont have to run and find the doors locked..

$491.67
damn i just shitted my pants typing it..hahahahah

Ash

EDIT.. Ruby those are my manly arms.. chick dig em

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
damn dude U need to shave that arm :laugh

and for the price well I have to go and change my pants :rant

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Christmas comes early in Fairfax!! :)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Sweet and that's an awsome deal too:thumbup

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
dude, who did you have to kill to get that deal?

anyone else need to be "taken care of"... cuz I could sure go for a C/F full system that is that BLINGTASTIC.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hahah i know.. well i went with my friend to the dealer to get a bar end for his gixxer1000.. so we walked in the sale section checkin things out and there it was.. with my name writtin all over it.. INSTANT HARDON. i jumped on it NO REALLY i JUMPED ON IT.. specially when i saw the 50% off sign went down from $985..paid for it then rode back and got my truck i busted a nut like 4 times on the road.. they had only one. i was hoping it would be C/F but for the price i really couldnt bitch..every one there were like please buy it cuz they know my bike and how stocky it is.. i told the general maneger there that next time i pull up to the dealer they better have there shatter proof glass cuz ima shatter the shit outa them..:lol

Ash

·
Registered
764 Posts
That has got to be one of the best prices that anyone has ever paid for a BRAND SPANKING NEW Yosh system. aahh, the carbon just fades if you store your bike outside in the sun anyway.
Ok, gotta log off now. I'm off to the shitter.:fart

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
great score. i got a system for ductlr on here for abour 700 brand new, we thought that was a deal. but YOU go the deal! nice score

·
Registered
676 Posts
Nice score Ash!!!!

Hopefully I will bet to hear that bad boy some time when I get back to Alexandria.

By the way, how much louder is that full yosh system over just the bolt on RS3 pipes? I have just the pipes and mine is pretty loud and bad sounding, I cant wait to hear the full system on your TLR.

Good job and keep us informed of the instal!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
clean your damn fingernails. who cares about fat fingers and hairy arms...........:laugh :laugh :laugh

1 - 20 of 38 Posts