TLZone Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've now purchased two Power Commanders which were said to fit my 02 GSXR 600, but they do not. What I've been sold has spade connectors in the plug, whereas my ECU and loom only accepts pin type connectors.

The unit I need is apparently 307-411, but I've gotten a 307-210. I can't find 307-210 on the Power Commander website! :dowhat The other unit I bought has no numbers, looks like the 307-210 but has an extra two wire plug (brown & white and black/white & white) and one black ground wire.

I suspect I've been lied to because neither seller will answer my emails now.

I've tried gsxr.com but some ****tart by the name of 'onedownfiveup' keeps being a wanker saying how PCs are worthless.

Edit: the other PC has the numbers 2-03-07 which mean nothing to me? :dowhat

:O

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

I guess they don't make a PCII or PCIII for my bike then?

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
They do, I don't remember much from when I had my 01, which I had a PCIII for as I didn't spring for the PCIIIr. I do remember I think that the 750 and 600 were the same, maybe the 1K as well. The only difference was that they loaded a different map on it.

I'd call dynojet and ask them. They are always very helpful on the phone. If you need me to call please lay out all the specifics and I can give them a ring.

FYI, this might be of some help.
http://www.mpsracing.com/instructions/DynoJet/I307-211.pdf

Also, take some piccies of your connector on the bike and on the PC itself.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, take some piccies of your connector on the bike and on the PC itself.
I planned to do that tonight. :thumbup

I'm starting to think I've got a 600 with alternative loom and ECU. Its definately an 02 GSXR 600, but the ECU has pins, not spades, for connections. Some wiring in the loom has been altered (slightly), so I'm wondering if I have a more modern 600 loom?

Might pull the numbers off the ECU and just cross reference them too.

:dowhat

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW

The two PCs are a PCIII and PCIIIr

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Well if you've got a pin style loom instead of spades then that means you have a different ecu too remember. That would be odd. Wish I could help more but it's been too long since I had my 01 gixxer and of course it's all different for the 04.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts