TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out:

http://www.gsxr.com/showthread.php?t=26193

I started a funny thread, but the morons at gsxr.com couldn't understand the joke. Some of them got it. But most were way off the mark. Gets more entertaining when they start trying to trial me for it! :lol

It continues to amaze me how stupid these guys are. :coocoo

Enjoy!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Ruby i cant understand why you even ever venture there!!!!

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I keep asking myself that question! :lol

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Me? Nope :no Sure you're on the right forum? :D

Leon is getting owned for being a smart mouthed 18yo :lol

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
****in hell Ruby... That 18yo is really trying to get up ya, hey? :lol

I think 90% of those who read the first post did not read or understand the bottom line:coocoo I thought it was rather ammusing... wonder how the same joke would have been perceived here:O

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's the original post - a harmless joke :laugh

Okay, I'm 33 and I've now got a 16 year old female coming on the back of my bike for blasts. She's the daughter of a friend. And she's rather cute.

She sits so tight into me that her boobs press into my back. I can't seem to ride much on the alert side. Sometimes under heavy braking her pelvis presses tightly into my lower back/butt. Her hands support her by reaching around me and onto the tank. When we stop at the lights, she rests her hands on my thighs, rather close to the ... err you know!

So, is it wrong to ask her ...

... "stop smacking your ****ing lid into the back of mine!" :lol

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
:lol :lol :lol I can't see why they dont take it for what it is! :laugh

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some of the comments in reply:

First this:

Seriously,we demand pictures!
Then this:

Can I just say, from the goodness of my heart ...
I think you're a flaming pedophile. :thumbup:
This bitch needs a chill pill (or at least read the punchline):

tlr2nv i cant believe u r nasty enuf to post this. if that 16 year old was ur sister or daughter u would feel different!!! ur someone that needs help and i hope her father finds out and beats your some sense into u
Uh oh, Leon again:

And it was hard to take what you wrote into a joke, considering you put it into such detail.
It's more disturbing then funny.
Well of course, some of the best jokes are convincing to start with, so I'll take credit for it. :lol:

But what was it you said earlier? Oh thats right. You were one of the first who wanted a picture of this "jailbait"? And one of the first with the name calling. Yep ... real disturbing being a paedophile. I guess its real upsetting when you find out you're not going to get that pic after getting a raging boner! :lol

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Leon gets a grilling:

you call him a pedophile but seriously demand pics?? so what are you called?
At the moment ... "under-aged" :lol But he's working towards being the biggest hypocrite here. :lol

Great! I've got an 18yo trying to give me advice on raging boners and teenage girls. And lessons on the American-English language.
:laugh
its perfectly normal for a 15 year old boy to want to see pictures of a 16 year old girl........
:lol

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:lol

I didn't know tlr2nv was hanging out on gixxer.com:dowhat Tell him to come back over here where he belongs:lol

·
Registered
188 Posts
Joke

Hey

I was curious when reading this on what got them so upset, SO nicely enough it was posted here. Boy do they take themselves way to serious. I even asked my girlfriend to read it and....she thought that it was funny.

Have fun with there responses now that they are becoming so ..interesting

Later

Nicholas

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
:spit

1 - 20 of 29 Posts