TLZone Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, just a quicky, do gsxr end cans have the same 4 bolt spacing as tls? i did have a quick search thru threads but didn't find anything satts...

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
appologies for being pushy, i was bidding on an akropovic can on ebay (which i won), needed to make sure my theory was right...

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I happen to have an 01' GSXR1000 bolt on can laying on a workbench along with a few different 01' - 03' GSXR1000 midpipes. I know the bolt patterns on those 3 years are the same. My stock TL exhaust system is buried in an attic so I don't have easy access to it. If you take the time to make the bolt hole measurments top to bottom & side to side then tell me where your measurement starting points & ending points are I can verify if they will or won't work. I know the Yosh RS-3 GSXR 1000 bolt on muffler is pretty damn long. That is why I am in the process of hacking it up & putting it back together. From the beginning of the front cap to the end of the end cap (not including the part of the cap that bends down & where the exhaust flows out) the can is over 21" long.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
NP, but remember that search is your friend.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
... I know the Yosh RS-3 GSXR 1000 bolt on muffler is pretty damn long....the can is over 21" long.
...sounds like SDTLR's full Ti cans he loves so much (only problem is, no left side):O ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts