TLZone Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, looks like this is going down the crapper. First last year they move the show to Fort Worth, which they'll keep it there this year. And to top it off, we are no longer the first stop on the tour...third! :rant

Looks like I'll have to drive the truck to Fort Worth. I was hoping they'd have it back in downtown Dallas so I could pop in either on my lunch break or after work, just by walking a few blocks. It's not meant to be.

For more info... http://motorcycleshows.com

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Who's a big North Dallas pussy boy? :lol

We love it in Ft. Worth. Definitely a nicer trip than across 20/30 in shit ass traffic. You knew I would comment. The thing has gone downhill, but as long as I can touch MotoGP and Superbikes, I will go...:devious

·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea...well, I'm hoping to do some shopping at this one. Sit on a bunch of bikes all in one sitting and maybe, just maybe, make up my mind what my next bike will be. This'll be the first year I'll have attended the bike show without owning a bike that I can remember. Granted, I did drive once or twice, especially the year of the ice storm, but usually I ride. And who wants to sit in a damn truck all the way from North Dallas to Ft Worth, then try to find a parking spot, which I'll probably have to pay for too. :banghead.

Hmmm...does the TRE let out near there I wonder?

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
I think the train comes right there sir.........train to a bike show! :lol

Train is within 1 block of the convention center Click if you are Jasen:lol

·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh hell yes! I'm all over that. I've gotten used to the train riding it to work every day, but haven't taken the TRE yet. That could be a possibility.

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
The wife and I are planning on driving down for this one. We'll be staying at the Ambassador 8 blocks from the Convention Center... :D

·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ouch, that does suck. Come on down, it's only a 12 hour drive! :laugh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts