TLZone Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought the chinese plastics, corona graphics. they turned out great. i like them, but i dont like having the plain white tank and solo cowl. so im turning to my fellow TLZ friends to help me think of an idea of some graphics to go on it. let me know.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the graphics on it are actually silver not black, they do look black in these pictures though. so i was thinking the silver suzuki on the tank. along with pin stripes that match the plastics a bit. and probably some stripes that match the plastics going on the cowl with corona in silver going vertical down the back center of the cowl.

·
Registered
104 Posts
pick up a roll of silver vinyl pinstripe from autozone. I use it on my guitars for "binding" its not too difficult to remove if you fudge the job and its under ten bucks IIRC so just mess around with it, comes in different widths too.

·
Registered
182 Posts
How about a black out line number plate on the back?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
only thing about the number plate is it wouldnt really go with the graphic design currently on it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah thats what i had been thinking. throw suzuki on it, maybe a bit of pinstriping on the sides, do a kind of "tank pad" look on it with pinstriping and have it say corona down the middle of the pinstriped tank pad.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the only problem with personalizing it is i dont plan on keeping it, its actually already up for sale on a few websites. i just want it to look good. i like to build things and then sell them lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts